- Button on the fancy box plays famous Meeseeks dialogue by Rick and Morty creator Justin Roiland
- Box doubles as a collectible Meeseeks Box
- Crazy, embarrassing, downright juicy dares makes for an uncomfortably good time
- Recreates the fun of the Rick and Morty episode “Meeseeks and Destroy”
- Hilarious adult party game–you don’t have to know the show to enjoy it!
Do you have a problem that needs fixing and you just don’t know where to start? Perhaps there’s some task that’s beneath you. Then why not hit the button on your Meeseeks Box, summon up a Meeseeks (or three or eight) and let them help you out? That’s their purpose! They want you to succeed and only get slightly angry if you don’t. In this dice game, players draw Request cards. Simple things like “Make Me a Sandwich” or “I Want to be a More Complete Woman.” Then roll your dice and see if you complete the Request.
If not, press the button and summon Mr. Meeseeks to help you out. He wants to help. He hates his existence. As soon as your Request is completed, he can cease to exist and everything will be just grand. Don’t disappoint Mr. Meeseeks. He will make you do all sorts of embarrassing and foolish things. That is if he doesn’t simply kill you off. The longer it takes for you to complete your Request, the more Mr. Meeseeks will appear. Soon, they may turn violent. So please, do try your hardest. In the end, the player who scores the required number of Victory Points first wins the game. Score points by completing Requests and doing Dares. Unless you’re chicken.